Brendon Williams, a Canadian man made headlines around the world…
Why Use HD Metal Prints?
With HD Metal Prints, it’s easy to inject your personality into any space. Created using high-quality aluminium panels, our metal prints are tough, durable and weatherproof. They’re the perfect high-impact look for indoor spaces. They can also last well in outdoor areas, even under harsh weather conditions.
How are our HD metal prints made?
We create our HD metal prints using a process called dye sublimation. First, we print the artwork onto transfer paper. Then, we attach the transfer paper onto a coated HD metal sheet.
Next, we place both onto a heat press. This allows the dyes on the transfer paper to heat into gas so that they can be pressed onto the surface of the HD metal sheet. Once completed and the metal begins to cool, the dyes begin to return to their solid state. The end result is the infusion of your image and the HD metal print – creating something truly unique. Your images will take on a sharp, yet magical luminescence.
Benefits of using HD Metal Prints
So, why would you choose HD metal prints over canvas, acrylic or a regular framed picture? Here’s why:
- Metal prints won’t fade. We offer a 60-year no-fade guarantee
- HD Metal prints are durable and scratch-resistant
- They have a fully-versatile look which can be modern or more classic
- They are able to withstand high temperatures and bright sunlight
- Easy to clean material. You can clean metal prints directly on their surface, making them perfect for kids’ rooms
- Very lightweight; despite the durability and material of our prints, they are surprisingly lightweight (thickness is 1mm to 1.2mm). This makes them easy to transport or move around the house where needed
- Uncompromised printing quality
- Detailed and cleaner finishing
- Brighter colours and a sharp finish
- Fully customisable
- A tough exterior which will outlast all types of weather conditions
- Available in a range of sizes
- Also available in split metal prints
“HD metal prints are a fantastic option for showcasing high-impact images or art and can really convey high-end styling. I personally love using them in many of my interior design projects. Don’t be limited to bold colours only, they work just as beautifully with dark shades with contrasting elements.” Ally Daley of Upstyled Interiors | Interior Designer, Launceston, Tasmania.
What makes our HD Metal Prints the best?
Durable: Our fully customisable, durable HD metal Prints provides you with the opportunity to preserve your favourite photos for years to come.
Varied Size Range: Available in a wide range of sizes, the hardest decision you’ll have to make is where to hang them.
Waterproof: This makes the prints incredibly easy to clean.
Colour won’t fade: Your image will be professionally infused into the surface to ensure a quality look and feel. Our prints have a 60-year no-fade guarantee so you can feel confident when you buy!
Quality of Finish
Two factors that result in an excellent metal photo print are; the quality of metal photo panels and the expertise of the print service provider. The quality of the metal photo panels can differ greatly based on where you’re getting your prints.
At Canvas Factory, we ensure quality by focusing on consistent base coatings along with extremely high-quality HD metal.
Our expert print team have the expertise to get the strongest colour out of the metal used. We have the ability to reproduce colours accurately. We use the highest quality inks that are profiled specifically for metal panels.