Travel Photography Tips Travel photography is a fun and nifty…
The difference between amateur and professional portraits can be vast so we’ve compiled a list of the most important portrait photography tips to help you take better photos.
Whether you’re taking portraits of your friends or family, whether you’re shooting in or outside, many photographers upgrade to a decent DSLR or mirrorless camera to give them more control when they take family portraits or pictures of friends but getting great shots of people is always a challenge.
Portrait Photography Tips
1. Invest In Good Camera
2. Be Aware Of the Lighting and Environment
3. Watch the Dynamics Of Your Camera And Lens
4. Complimenting Colors
5. Get Closer To The Subject
6. Think About Your Subject’s Surroundings
7. Eyes Are The Windows Of The Soul