The bedroom is more than just a place to rest…
Birthdays. Some people love them. Others hate them. Some people just don’t like getting older, which is understandable. But no matter what your feelings are, birthdays are always a little more fun with a collection of funny birthday quotes.
We have put these funny birthday quotes together to help your friends and family cope with their impending birthdays, whether you’re looking forward to a day of presents or trying to ignore the date.
These funny birthday quotes can help cheer up your friends on their big day or can even be turned into awesome cards or wall prints! The possibilities are endless. Keep scrolling to get the best funny birthday quotes out there.
Birthday Quotes For Mum
Mums put up with a lot, don’t they? Celebrate her getting another year older with a funny birthday quote for mum. Turn it into a card or a cute wall print that she can treasure forever.
- Happy birthday, mum! Thanks for the genes that gave me such good looks
- Thanks for always being much older than me, Mum. Happy Birthday!
- I wanted to make sure you got a nice birthday card because you’ve had to put up with a lot of obnoxious behaviour over the years……. But enough about Dad. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to the family member I’m least ashamed of to be related to.
- Count your blessings, not your wrinkles! Happy B’day Mum!
- Cheers on your birthday mum! One step closer to adult underpants!
- Happy Birthday to a mum that is smart, good-looking and funny. Love your daughter, who you’ve clearly passed these traits onto.
Funny Birthday Quotes For Dad
- Happy birthday Dad! If you ever need validation in the form of a present. Just look at me! I’m the most attractive present you’ve ever received.
- Happy birthday Dad! I would have gotten you a card with a heartfelt saying on it. But then we would have to back-slap it out like men. No-one needs to see that.
- Dad! Age is just a number. But in your case its a really high one!
- Happy birthday to the world’s greatest farter. I mean FATHER!
- Dear Dad. I’m wishing nothing but smiles for you on your birthday. With the teeth, you still have of course!
- Dad. I wish I was more like you. You can fall asleep wherever you want. I want to do that! Happy Birthday.
- Hey, Dad. Can I borrow some money? I mean….Happy Birthday (but can I still borrow some money?)!
Birthday Quotes For Your Sister
- Happy birthday to my much much much much much much much older sister
- Happy birthday to a sister that has the best sister in the world
- I smile because I’m your sister. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it. Happy birthday!
- Two tips on your birthday. 1) Forget the past, you can’t change it. Forget the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday, sis!!
- You are lucky I made all the mistakes for you first. You’re welcome and happy birthday!
- Happy birthday little sister. You’re hardly annoying at all anymore.
- Happy birthday, sis! Hope your day is as fun and amazing as I am……Good luck with that!
Happy Birthday Quotes For Your Brother
- I love how we don’t have to say out loud how obvious it is I’m your favourite sibling. Happy birthday, bro.
- Happy birthday to a brother who has the world’s greatest bro. Dang, you’re lucky!
- Happy birthday to the second favourite child!
- You’re older today than yesterday, but younger than tomorrow. Happy B’day bro!
- I know it isn’t easy being related to someone who is as bright, talented and good-looking as me. Happy birthday.
Funny Birthday Quotes For Friends
- Happy birthday to my best friend. May your day be filled with joy and laughter. Who am I kidding? Let’s get drunk and party.
- Happy birthday to my best friend. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes, dealing with special people and keeping us both sane.
- I will post a humorous birthday wish on your wall so all your friends think how funny and thoughtful I am. Yes, even your birthday is about me.
- May we be friends till we are old and senile. And then we will be new friends. Happy birthday!
Celebrating your birthday soon? Or someone else’s? Why not take your favourite images from the day and turn them into beautiful canvas prints.
You can have this for yourself to hang around your home. Or, grab a print for one of your loved ones using one of the funny birthday quotes above. You can use applications like Canva to create a fun design.
Or, check out more of our birthday present ideas here.